Welcome to Iowa’s Financial and Results Reporting System. This system facilitates collecting information required by Section 1512 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), and by the Iowa Legislature for I-JOBS, Iowa’s Infrastructure Investment Initiative. The purpose of such reporting is to provide our citizens with answers to the following questions:
- Who is receiving funding and in what amounts?
- What is the nature or purpose of the projects and programs funded?
- What progress is being made with funded projects and programs?
- What impact have the funded projects and programs had on jobs?
- How much federal and local funding has I-JOBS leveraged?
The system enables users to create sub-awards, assign ownership, and request, submit and approve reports.
All users must log in to enter data. In addition, all reports must be filed and then approved by one or more members of responsible State agency (DOT, DNR, DHS, etc.). This ensures that we can trace the source of reporting data to a reliable source, and that all of the information has been reviewed by those who are responsible for its accuracy.
To gain access to your awards and reports, click the "sign in" button in the top right corner.